The Governors have adopted a school uniform that is both reasonably priced and practical:
Use the following link to access Schoolkit, which supply our school uniform.
|Sweatshirts or cardigan with school logo||Burgundy|
|Trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores||Grey|
|Polo shirt, short or long sleeved shirt/blouse||White|
|Summer school dress||Pink and white gingham|
|Footwear||Flat black shoes|
No extreme haircuts e.g. No 1 or No 2 cuts, Mohican styles/patterns/stripes. No unnatural looking bleached or coloured hair etc.
For Health and Safety reasons, children will be asked to tie back long hair for some activities e.g. PE, Science or DT.
- White t-shirt or white t-shirt with large school logo
- Burgundy shorts, leggings or tracksuit/jogging bottoms
- Bare feet
- White t-shirt or school logo white t-shirt
- Burgundy shorts, leggings or tracksuit/jogging bottom
- Trainers/plimsolls (but not trainers that have been worn as school shoes)
- School sweatshirt
NB: No jewellery except simple stud earrings may be worn. There may be religious or cultural exceptions to this rule - please discuss this with us if this affects your child.