The Governors have adopted a school uniform that is both reasonably priced and practical:
Use the following link to access Schoolkit, which supply our school uniform.
|Sweatshirts or cardigan with school logo||Burgundy|
|Trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores||Grey|
|Polo shirt, short or long sleeved shirt/blouse||White|
|Summer school dress||Pink and white gingham|
|Footwear||Flat black shoes|
No extreme haircuts e.g. No 1 or No 2 cuts, Mohican styles/patterns/stripes. No unnatural looking bleached or coloured hair etc.
For Health and Safety reasons, children will be asked to tie back long hair for some activities e.g. PE, Science or DT.
P.E. (P.E. kits are worn to school on days when your child is taught P.E.)
- White t-shirt or white t-shirt with large school logo
- Burgundy shorts, leggings or tracksuit/jogging bottoms
- Bare feet
- White t-shirt or school logo white t-shirt
- Burgundy shorts, leggings or tracksuit/jogging bottom
- Trainers/plimsolls (but not trainers that have been worn as school shoes)
- School sweatshirt
NB: No jewellery except simple stud earrings may be worn. There may be religious or cultural exceptions to this rule - please discuss this with us if this affects your child.