Our School: Welcome
Welcome to Curdridge Primary School.
Welcome to Curdridge Primary School; a school at the heart of a small rural community.
Choosing a school is one of the most difficult decisions you will have to make as parents, and it is important to us that you feel positive about what we have to offer and that you choose our school for the right reasons.
So what is it that you are looking for in school?
- Are you looking for a school that is welcoming and nurturing and where the whole community works together to provide a happy and safe environment for its children?
- Are you looking for a school whose core values inspire individuals to become confident, successful and responsible learners?
- Are you looking for a school that has a curriculum to make children think, that motivates them and keeps them engaged?
- Are you looking for a school that promotes active rather than passive learning?
- Are you looking for a school that has developed a unique way of organising and delivering learning that encourages children to:
- make links in their learning?
- develop and use creativity?
- plan own ideas?
- be involved and concentrate?
- be challenged?
- show independence and interdependence?
- apply learning to new situations?
- persevere and show resilience?
- explore new learning?
Then look no further, we are the school for you and your child.
Please explore our website further to find out how our CLP wheel drives our curriculum and how we organise and deliver the curriculum through Personal Learning Time (PLT).
If you have not already had the opportunity to do so, please do contact us to arrange a visit. We look forward to meeting you!
Mrs. Sally Wood, Headteacher