Welcome to Year 3 - 4!
Miss Tuckey teaches Year 3 and 4 (Class 3) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Mrs Lambert teaches the class on Thursday & Friday.
Learning Support Assistant:
- Homework consists of a task set on Sumdog with a times table focus.
- It is set on a Thursday and is to be completed by the following Wednesday.
- Each term there will also be a piece of topic based homework to complete over a number of weeks.
In Year 3 and 4 there are various additional tasks and activities that we expect the children to practise and complete on a weekly basis to support their learning and progress. These are as follows:
• Reading/sharing/discussing a book at least 3 times a week.
• Quick recall and practise of times tables and related division facts
• Recall and practise of the KIRF (key instant recall fact) for the half term.
PE is on a Tuesday and Friday.