Welcome to Year 3 - 4!
Miss Tuckey teaches Year 3 and 4 (Class 3) on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Mrs Lambert teaches the class on Thursday & Friday.
During the week class 3 are supported by Mrs Britton and Mr Williams.
- Homework consists of a piece of maths based on the KIRF (key instant recall facts) for the half term.
- It is set on a Thursday and returned on a Wednesday.
- Each term there will also be a piece of topic based homework to complete over a number of weeks.
In Year 3 and 4 there are various additional tasks and activities that we expect the children to practise and complete on a weekly basis to support their learning and progress. These are as follows:
• Reading/sharing/discussing a book at least 3 times a week.
• Quick recall and practise of times tables and related division facts
• Learning of weekly spellings
• Recall and practise of the KIRF (key instant recall fact) for the half term.
In addition to the above tasks, children are also encouraged to continue to access Sumdog, where the activities are personalised to the child’s areas of development in maths and Edshed to help with learning their spellings.
Indoor PE is on a Tuesday.
Outdoor PE is on a Friday.